- You’re irritable, frustrated and quick to anger.
- You have trouble sleeping. Work is difficult. You don’t feel yourself connecting with what’s around you. You find yourself withdrawing from those you love and that love you.
- You have difficulty concentrating. You can’t seem to get interested in anything. Nothing seems to bring you pleasure.
- Certain noises and sounds can scare you and suddenly trigger frightening flashbacks and nightmares. You feel life is overwhelming, that you’ve lost control.
- You fly into uncontrollable rages for almost no reason and then are filled with guilt. And most frightening of all – you think about hurting yourself or someone else – sometimes even someone you love.
- If you’re an active-duty soldier, a veteran, a first responder, or a victim of rape and/or abuse – anyone who has lived through a traumatic, perhaps life threatening event – you could develop Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
Mary understands. She “gets it.”
By employing a mix of alternative therapies that include Hypnosis, Neurological Linguistic Programming (NLP), Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) and Time Line Therapy®, Mary can help you find almost immediate relief from the worst of your stresses. She’ll give you a set of tools that enable you to let go of the overpowering emotions and inner turmoil the traumas you’ve experienced have brought on.
After an initial free consultation, she’ll help you determine whether you are best served working with her on a one-to-one basis or in a group with others who have shared your experiences so you can help one another to heal. Either way the goal is the same – to get you back to a fulfilling life, one that works for you and lets you once again experience the joy of living you have so richly earned.
Mary works with clients both individually and in workshops.